Alex Due music production
Making music has been part of my life since my early childhood. I’ve been producing several dozens largely electronic tracks for a couple of musical projects, focussing on Trance for the first few years and on mostly softer electronic and acoustic music since.
Alex Due is the project I've been working on most for the last couple of years, though only very few results have been published yet. All my music is Creative Commons licensed.
entropisch.de personal blog
This is my personal blog which I've been writing mostly in German. It's for random topics, texts which have sometimes more and occasionally less value.
Honestly, I thought I'd might use it more often but as it turned out I'm usually doing other things than writing blog articles.
C3S collecting society
Since October 2012 I've been actively engaged in the constitution of a new European collecting society. The Cultural Commons Collecting Society promises to provide services focussing on the artist's needs by embracing new technologies and using them to the artist's benefit rather than condemning them, thereby making it easier for artists to survive in an ever-changing world.
As a musician and music enthusiast I became a founding member and thereby took part in the establishment of the C3S as a legal entity which as such is currently in preparation of the formal application for a collecting society licence. The professional computer scientist part of me has been gathering requirements and drafting designs for the development of an administrative system to handle artist and work registrations as well as accounting matters.
The following information regards the processing of personal data in the context of this website.
Processing of personal data
- the IPv4 or IPv6 address,
- the time of the request ,
- the address of the requested web page or file, e.g. a picture ,
- the status of the request as HTTP status code ,
- the size of the transferred data ,
- the version and vendor of the browser used for the request ,
- the type of the used operating system and type of the used device ,
- the referrer address, i.e. the address of the web page from which the request was made .
The legal basis for the processing is article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 item f of the General Data Protection Regulation as the information is technically required to transfer the data requested from the website. The information is not requested by the website but automatically and actively transferred by the browser.
The personal data is processed as long as the transfer process is not finished which usually is a matter of a few seconds. A transfer to a third country is neither intended nor taking place.
The provision of the personal data is neither a statutory nor a contractual requirement or necessary to enter into a contract. The data is provisioned in order to enable the technical data retrieval process. Not provisioning the data technically prohibits the data retrieval process.
The request protocol contains an anonymous version of the IP address in which the provider-independent part of the address is set to zero. Therefore, the protocol data is no personal data.
The protocol looks like this:
"GET /wp-content/themes/twentyeleven/style.css HTTP/1.1"
"Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.1.2; SGH-I727R Build/JZO54K) AppleWebKit/537.22 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/25.0.1364.169 Mobile Safari/537.22"
Cookies are not set when retrieving data from the website.
You have the right,
towards the responsible regarding your personal data
- restriction of processing,
- objection to processing,
- withdrawel of consent in case the data is processed on the grounds of consent,
- data portability and
- to lodge a complaint about personal data processing with the supervisory authority: Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Niedersachsen, Prinzenstr. 5, 30159 Hannover, Germany, telefphone +49-511-120-4500, fax +49-511-120-4599, email address email@example.com, website https://www.lfd.niedersachsen.de.